Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dogs, Dogs, everywhere

Danger here!  Mom took me to this crazy rescue event called Loreal Your Dog is Worth it Too.  Thousands of people go and it raises money for Breast cancer and for dog rescues.  Mom goes for Tri-State Weimaraner Rescue every year bc they have a booth.  Grayce had to stay home because shes a bad girl on a leash around other dogs.   I was the only non-weim hanging out at the rescue table but I loved it!  I also got to see lots of other doggies (some crazy ones!!) and even saw some people from the rescue my parents adopted me from.

Cooling off in one of the pools
 

Some photos from the day...

I was so happy that Mom brought me along

We met some interesting pups...





I met O'Ryan...
O'Ryan was turned into the rescue with his 2 littermates at 6 wks old.  He was VERY sick and diagnosed with a heart condition.  After treatment he now is doing great and was adopted by his foster mommy.  

Everyone loved me and gave me lots of attention.  I was so happy!


Some adoptable pups mommy took pics of:

Check out the mens room!!!
I had lots of fun but I sure was tired...
Check out my pin it says: Don''t Litter- Spay and neuter your pets!"
Zzzzzzzzzz.....

6 comments:

  1. Danger that looks like it was a great day for you! It looked like a lot of fun and yes, some of those doggies sure looked strange. That men's room was hysterical. Did you get to use it?! Mommy said maybe we can meet up at the Mt. Laurel Dog park tomorrow????
    Wags,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danger, I'm so glad you got to go! That event looks really cool. Yet another thing for me to envy! I swear, we never have anything fun around here!

    The best part was more pictures of you!

    Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to see some pics of you having such a wonderful time, Danger:-) Gorgeous pups there looking for adoption and I did get a chuckle with the dyed pooches, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy puppies... that dogs hair is PINK!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi guyz!

    So happy dat you stoppped by my bloggie! You looks like sooo much fun, I just know dat we is gonna become grreat furiends!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! I am so in love with Grayce :) What beautiful dogs yous have, your photos are amazing! I cant wait to read more about yall!!!

    Wags
    Fred and Haylie

    ReplyDelete